War Photography

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by GreenTea on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:28

Your works are very much appreciated. I love them!

GreenTea
Just joined

Male
Number of posts : 19
Age : 40
Location : singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by wasabishi on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:43

A gem, I agree! Excellent captures!

wasabishi
Member
Member

Male
Number of posts : 61
Age : 28
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by JayCam on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:44

wasabishi wrote:A gem, I agree! Excellent captures!

Thanks! Seriously, I don't think we can ever see these shots easily anywhere. I'm really grateful that I'm able to see them here.
avatar
JayCam
Minister
Minister

Male
Number of posts : 522
Age : 30
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by TTG on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:45

JayCam wrote:
wasabishi wrote:A gem, I agree! Excellent captures!

Thanks! Seriously, I don't think we can ever see these shots easily anywhere. I'm really grateful that I'm able to see them here.

Precisely, I also like the way the pp was done, hope TS can share with us his secrets. Hehe!
avatar
TTG
Member
Member

Male
Number of posts : 119
Age : 31
Location : Singapura
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by JayCam on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:46

TTG wrote:
JayCam wrote:
wasabishi wrote:A gem, I agree! Excellent captures!

Thanks! Seriously, I don't think we can ever see these shots easily anywhere. I'm really grateful that I'm able to see them here.

Precisely, I also like the way the pp was done, hope TS can share with us his secrets. Hehe!

So edgedale, what do you think? Mind sharing how your pp was done?
avatar
JayCam
Minister
Minister

Male
Number of posts : 522
Age : 30
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by edgedale on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:47

Who is TS?
avatar
edgedale
Member
Member

Male
Number of posts : 125
Age : 44
Location : Edgedale Plains
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by YamCanShoot on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:50

avatar
YamCanShoot
Member
Member

Male
Number of posts : 114
Age : 29
Location : singapore
Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by JayCam on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:51

TS = Thread Starter Smile
avatar
JayCam
Minister
Minister

Male
Number of posts : 522
Age : 30
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by edgedale on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:53

I always love grainy images especially on BW photos. Digital photography had branch out 2 path. The techie and the arty. The techie guy will say that such shot is nosy and badly taken while the arty guy will acclaim grainy shot give viewers mood to the image. I am belong to the arty side Smile .

Anyway, all i can shared with everyone here is, never fear to try things you willn't or dare not.
Most of my post processing style are ultra high in contrast and film grain effects. I always love to add vignetting effect to guide viewers into the centre portion of the image and to lead their eyes to see things that i want them to notice.



JayCam wrote:
TTG wrote:
JayCam wrote:
wasabishi wrote:A gem, I agree! Excellent captures!

Thanks! Seriously, I don't think we can ever see these shots easily anywhere. I'm really grateful that I'm able to see them here.

Precisely, I also like the way the pp was done, hope TS can share with us his secrets. Hehe!

So edgedale, what do you think? Mind sharing how your pp was done?
avatar
edgedale
Member
Member

Male
Number of posts : 125
Age : 44
Location : Edgedale Plains
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by JayCam on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:58

Thank for your share! These shots just give me the art feel as well!
avatar
JayCam
Minister
Minister

Male
Number of posts : 522
Age : 30
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by TTG on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 12:06

edgedale wrote:I always love grainy images especially on BW photos. Digital photography had branch out 2 path. The techie and the arty. The techie guy will say that such shot is nosy and badly taken while the arty guy will acclaim grainy shot give viewers mood to the image. I am belong to the arty side Smile .

Anyway, all i can shared with everyone here is, never fear to try things you willn't or dare not.
Most of my post processing style are ultra high in contrast and film grain effects. I always love to add vignetting effect to guide viewers into the centre portion of the image and to lead their eyes to see things that i want them to notice.



JayCam wrote:
TTG wrote:
JayCam wrote:
wasabishi wrote:A gem, I agree! Excellent captures!

Thanks! Seriously, I don't think we can ever see these shots easily anywhere. I'm really grateful that I'm able to see them here.

Precisely, I also like the way the pp was done, hope TS can share with us his secrets. Hehe!

So edgedale, what do you think? Mind sharing how your pp was done?

I agree, the technology nowadays are moving so fast that the techie side is just to show how good is your camera, so arts photography is still as appealing to me as before.
avatar
TTG
Member
Member

Male
Number of posts : 119
Age : 31
Location : Singapura
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by Ablindman on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 13:23

A BIG WOW!
avatar
Ablindman
Member
Member

Male
Number of posts : 105
Age : 44
Location : Blind man's society
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by Crusader on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 13:25

Nice art, nice art.
avatar
Crusader
Member
Member

Male
Number of posts : 112
Age : 37
Location : Land of Crusaders
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by MyViewfinder on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 15:27

avatar
MyViewfinder
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 350
Age : 40
Location : Singapore
Reputation : 15
Registration date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War Photography

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum