ClikClub Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFCD~

+3
capix
zamrud
dumm
7 posters

Go down

TFCD~ Empty TFCD~

Post by dumm Fri 14 Nov 2008, 16:50

lo0king for TFCD on
17 nov =] bounce

dumm
Just joined

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

TFCD~ Empty Re: TFCD~

Post by zamrud Fri 14 Nov 2008, 17:37

Come to KL lah......I'll do it for u. Won't be that long either. The most is 3-4 hours....and you'll be back to S'pore the night after.

Cheers.
zamrud
zamrud
Just joined

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-08

http://zamrudphotography.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by capix Fri 14 Nov 2008, 18:55

what is TFCD?

capix

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryG Fri 14 Nov 2008, 19:36

TFCD @ KL with Zamrud? So cool.
GaryG
GaryG

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-05-06

http://gary25.multiplycom/

Back to top Go down

Post by dumm Fri 14 Nov 2008, 21:21

LYK a far man!!
looking forward
doing couple shoot
on 28 dec ANY PHOTOGRAPHER

dumm
Just joined

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dumm Fri 14 Nov 2008, 21:22

zamrud wrote:Come to KL lah......I'll do it for u. Won't be that long either. The most is 3-4 hours....and you'll be back to S'pore the night after.

Cheers.

FAR LA,
why not
we switch
you come over only a few hr!
CHEERS

dumm
Just joined

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by zamrud Sat 15 Nov 2008, 05:59

Then we'll be missing the best time of our lives taking pictures together....

So far as I remembered I only offered TFCD twice in my life.....else they pay for the service....even for ppl from as far as Australia.

Cheers.
zamrud
zamrud
Just joined

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dumm Sun 16 Nov 2008, 00:18

tat's cool but!
to0 far !
=]

dumm
Just joined

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by zamrud Sun 16 Nov 2008, 09:37

That's too bad then. Smile
zamrud
zamrud
Just joined

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dumm Mon 17 Nov 2008, 11:20

haha!
well thanks but
not going over.

NEED ASAP =]

dumm
Just joined

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ahpan Sun 23 Nov 2008, 12:42

I would like to work with you for TFCD but sad to say, you have approached me a couple of times and the location I intend to take, you have taken before and you rejected it. Evil or Very Mad

I believe if you want a free TFCD shoot, you should not mind the location.

Good luck for your search!

ahpan

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.danielho.sg

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryG Sun 23 Nov 2008, 20:50

ahpan wrote:I would like to work with you for TFCD but sad to say, you have approached me a couple of times and the location I intend to take, you have taken before and you rejected it. Evil or Very Mad

Too bad for you bro...You already offer your free service but then model rejected....TFCD with models preference maybe difficult to get a free shoot. Sad Sad Sad
GaryG
GaryG

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-05-06

http://gary25.multiplycom/

Back to top Go down

Post by zamrud Mon 24 Nov 2008, 06:46

ahpan wrote:I would like to work with you for TFCD but sad to say, you have approached me a couple of times and the location I intend to take, you have taken before and you rejected it. Evil or Very Mad

GaryG wrote:Too bad for you bro...You already offer your free service but then model rejected....TFCD with models preference maybe difficult to get a free shoot. Sad Sad Sad
TFCD is a win win situation where both parties get their fair share of the session. The model get to have their photos taken, possibly as a portfolio for their modeling career; and the photographer get to practice and also possibly to expand their portfolio as well. That way, both can explore and advance in their own field of expertise.

But when one is a bit demanding for the session, then its a bit pushing it a little isn't it? If one wants to be demanding then....my suggestion to her.....'Pay For It'................or mind my language........change the session from TFCD to TYOP (take ur own photos).

I too have offered my services to her.....and I found the response a bit cocky...again maybe I'm wrong. If she were.....may I be cocky as well and say this........I do magazine shoot for S$2.5 k per day. And I'm offering my services to her FREE............and she says distance is too far???? Some of my clients came as far as the UK, Australia, East Malaysia.......and its a PAID shoot....and she says TFCD coming to KL from S'pore TOO FAR? affraid

KIDS............pftttt.

p/s.......Where you have the will...there's a way............and remember..........sometimes you have to 'throw' money to make money.
zamrud
zamrud
Just joined

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dumm Tue 25 Nov 2008, 12:46

sorry,
ya sure.
when will it be?

dumm
Just joined

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dvaughn Mon 01 Dec 2008, 16:09

GaryG wrote:Too bad for you bro...You already offer your free service but then model rejected....TFCD with models preference maybe difficult to get a free shoot. Sad Sad Sad
TFCD is a win win situation where both parties get their fair share of the session. The model get to have their photos taken, possibly as a portfolio for their modeling career; and the photographer get to practice and also possibly to expand their portfolio as well. That way, both can explore and advance in their own field of expertise.

But when one is a bit demanding for the session, then its a bit pushing it a little isn't it? If one wants to be demanding then....my suggestion to her.....'Pay For It'................or mind my language........change the session from TFCD to TYOP (take ur own photos).

I too have offered my services to her.....and I found the response a bit cocky...again maybe I'm wrong. If she were.....may I be cocky as well and say this........I do magazine shoot for S$2.5 k per day. And I'm offering my services to her FREE............and she says distance is too far???? Some of my clients came as far as the UK, Australia, East Malaysia.......and its a PAID shoot....and she says TFCD coming to KL from S'pore TOO FAR? affraid

KIDS............pftttt.

May I suggest you take a look at yourself first. There's nothing wrong with finding the location far. We are talking about traveling to another country, KL in Malaysia. There are lots of factors to consider:

- Is it safe?
- Time needed to travel
- Expenses needed to travel

I believe TS is only a young girl probably around 17-19 yrs old. You expect a teenager to travel to KL to do a TFCD where she can easily find a photographer in Singapore in do it for her? I don't think so. She rejected you because of distance, and you started to throw in remarks like "doing magazine shoots for 2.5k", "clients coming from Australia,etc for to pay you for your shoot", who's the arrogant one? If you are that fantastic, why offer tfcd? and why throw your toys out of your pram when you got rejected? She's entitled to reject you, it doesn't mean because you are a great photographer, then girls must rush straight to KL to do a tfcd shoot with you.

dvaughn
Just joined

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 01 Dec 2008, 20:12

Well.. Both have a point.. I agreed with zamrud in the fact that KL is actually not far and if the model is matured enough and I really mean matured enough and independent regardless of age, she will take care of herself or she have the choice to have a companion with her to KL for a short trip for holiday and a TFCDs..

I understand zamrud's feelings when he usually deals with professional and working class people who are all independent enough to travel around for TFCDs for various themes they can't find in their own countries of origins..

Moreover, he believed that girls in Singapore are all matured and independent enough to travel around. But this incident proved him wrong..

I agreed with dvaughn that the model is entitled to reject anyone for photoshoot. And that the model needs time and money to travel when she only can afford TFCDs. Otherwise, she would have gone to makeover studio for shoots where she pays. Being a Singaporean, he knows better than anyone out of Singapore what are the Singaporean girls are thinking, regardless of age, some and I emphasized some of the girls from Singapore are not independent enough to make trips out of Singapore regardless of age.

dummylady had a part in this as well. In the posts and replies she made, it's easily misleading any photographers that she putting herself high up and choosing photographers she wants to have TFCDs with. What zamrud and others are thinking are quite obvious, dummylady is choosy. What zamrud meant is if she is so choosy, go for paid makeover studio where she can choose the photographers and have the photos as well, just by simply paying.

Let's not bring this post further simply over a young Singaporean girl. I hereby announced this post closed but will not delete it and make it as a reminder for every models and photographers out there not to repeat the same thing again.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-05-04

https://clikclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zamrud Wed 03 Dec 2008, 05:40

Admin wrote:Well.. Both have a point.. I agreed with zamrud in the fact that KL is actually not far and if the model is matured enough and I really mean matured enough and independent regardless of age, she will take care of herself or she have the choice to have a companion with her to KL for a short trip for holiday and a TFCDs..

I understand zamrud's feelings when he usually deals with professional and working class people who are all independent enough to travel around for TFCDs for various themes they can't find in their own countries of origins..

Moreover, he believed that girls in Singapore are all matured and independent enough to travel around. But this incident proved him wrong..

I agreed with dvaughn that the model is entitled to reject anyone for photoshoot. And that the model needs time and money to travel when she only can afford TFCDs. Otherwise, she would have gone to makeover studio for shoots where she pays. Being a Singaporean, he knows better than anyone out of Singapore what are the Singaporean girls are thinking, regardless of age, some and I emphasized some of the girls from Singapore are not independent enough to make trips out of Singapore regardless of age.

dummylady had a part in this as well. In the posts and replies she made, it's easily misleading any photographers that she putting herself high up and choosing photographers she wants to have TFCDs with. What zamrud and others are thinking are quite obvious, dummylady is choosy. What zamrud meant is if she is so choosy, go for paid makeover studio where she can choose the photographers and have the photos as well, just by simply paying.

Let's not bring this post further simply over a young Singaporean girl. I hereby announced this post closed but will not delete it and make it as a reminder for every models and photographers out there not to repeat the same thing again.
Thanks Alex....for clarifying the matter further up to the detail. You understood my intentions well bro. Cheers. Very Happy
zamrud
zamrud
Just joined

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down