ClikClub Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batam View Resort

Go down

Batam View Resort Empty Batam View Resort

Post by retrovox Mon 10 May 2010, 13:19

If you are thinking of going to Batam View Resort, I would suggest you stay in the Villa instead of the resort. The Villa looks so much nicer and newer though the price is more expensive. You can check out their official website for the rates. But I believe you can get better rates from other agencies.

The Villa itself is very comfortable and beautiful. I particularly like their bedroom and toilet. Remember to ask for one that faces the sea so that you can enjoy the splendid sea view. Everything there is charged in Singapore dollars. So, if you are a Singaporean, good for you. But the things there are not cheap. Prepare to pay around close to SGD30 for a buffet dinner at the main hotel restaurant. There is also a Kelong seafood restaurant. Food is pretty decent. For a group of 4 pax, we paid SGD80++ for a decent dinner comprising of soup, fried toufu, fried veggies, stewed chicken, pineapple fried rice, and drinks.

There is a spa at the resort. Price is reasonable. I went for a 3-hr treatment package comprising of traditional indonesian massage, body scrub, body mask, spa drink. All this for SGD75. There are also sea sports available at the resort but I didn't go for it.

retrovox
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-12-14

http://retrospective.onsugar.com/

Back to top Go down