ClikClub Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a Canon PowerShot SX110 camera and it will not turn on. Any help?

2 posters

Go down

I have a Canon PowerShot SX110 camera and it will not turn on. Any help? Empty I have a Canon PowerShot SX110 camera and it will not turn on. Any help?

Post by RahimBhai Tue 06 Apr 2010, 02:10

The camera is a Canon PowerShot SX110 and I go to turn it on and the screen of it is blue the the word Canon across it but the lense will not open and a green light flashes repeatedly for about 30 seconds and then goes black again. Again, the lense will not open and I cannot upload any pictures or view any of them through my computer. It is not the battery, I have changed them about 5 times to see if it would help but it didn't do anything.

Last edited by Admin on Tue 06 Apr 2010, 10:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please do not add in urls of obscene websites.)

RahimBhai
Just joined

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

I have a Canon PowerShot SX110 camera and it will not turn on. Any help? Empty Re: I have a Canon PowerShot SX110 camera and it will not turn on. Any help?

Post by Canadanabis Wed 12 May 2010, 15:42

I am a proud Canon Powershot user, hate to say this but you might be shopping for a new camera soon, cause that just does not sound healthy at all.

Canadanabis
Just joined

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down