ClikClub Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT

5 posters

Go down

nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT Empty nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT

Post by Saymell Tue 20 May 2008, 13:13

.Renault.
nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT Renautns0

.Staggered Streaks.
nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT Streaksbk4

.Niche.
nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT Nichees0

.Looking up.
nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT Moondf8

.Night Reflection.
nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT Plantpl7

C & C are welcomed

Saymell
Just joined

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT Empty Re: nIGHT oUT nEAR rAFFLES mRT

Post by nicholas_khoo Tue 20 May 2008, 13:54

hi!
Welcome back!

mm...here are my comments:
#1: a bit messy....the black wheel seem to catch my attention more......which i'm not sure if that is what u want ur viewers to know..

#2: exposure time relay is not long enough. It should be set longer than 10s. When it is longer, the streak of lights will be longer and look more like laser beams.

#3: If the tile's texture is what u want to exphasize, u should take it at a lower angle with the light shining from the left. If that is not the effect u are after, errr..may i know what is ur subject matter?

#4: The moon's has not created enoguh dramatic effect on the flat. Something seems missing....seem kind of flat.

#5: rather interesting reflection image. However, with an object in the foreground would be better. the thing about plants is that, they create great background but lack subject matter, UNLESS they have distinct elements like straight lines of angles or uniformity, it can be created as a subject matter...

Hope my opinions are not too harsh.......

cheers!
nicholas_khoo
nicholas_khoo
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-05-04

http://web.me.com/nicholaskhoo

Back to top Go down

Post by JhunCrespo Wed 21 May 2008, 01:17

looks like all are snap shots to me...i like #4, shd get more details to the moon.

thx for sharing.

JhunCrespo

Male
Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Saymell Thu 22 May 2008, 12:26

Thanks for all the comments, Jhun and Nick.

#3: If the tile's texture is what u want to exphasize, u should take it at a lower angle with the light shining from the left. If that is not the effect u are after, errr..may i know what is ur subject matter?
The faint light, lighting the dark path is the subject matter. Yup, the subject matter ain't strong nor interesting. Smile

#2: exposure time relay is not long enough. It should be set longer than 10s. When it is longer, the streak of lights will be longer and look more like laser beams.
Purposely made it that way, 'cos wanna see how staggered streaks looks like. Longer streaks seems too common to me. Razz

#5: rather interesting reflection image. However, with an object in the foreground would be better. the thing about plants is that, they create great background but lack subject matter, UNLESS they have distinct elements like straight lines of angles or uniformity, it can be created as a subject matter...
Placing object in front would not be appropriate to me 'cos my subject matter is night relection ma. If an object is placed infront the background becomes a distraction. Razz

Saymell
Just joined

Male
Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 22 May 2008, 12:31

Saymell wrote:Thanks for all the comments, Jhun and Nick.

The faint light, lighting the dark path is the subject matter. Yup, the subject matter ain't strong nor interesting. Smile

Purposely made it that way, 'cos wanna see how staggered streaks looks like. Longer streaks seems too common to me. Razz

Placing object in front would not be appropriate to me 'cos my subject matter is night relection ma. If an object is placed infront the background becomes a distraction. Razz

Icic... Now I understand ur views.. KAKAKA!! Good job anyway..
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1011
Registration date : 2008-05-04

https://clikclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by youngman Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:26

Looking up... i vote for that.